Tuesday, August 05, 2008

::A Mom's Simple Journal::

{Cute idea via *Irene's blog*}


Sitting::
At my island in a directors chair.

Eating::
Cornflakes out of a green bowl.

Thinking::
I should add coffee to the list.

Hearing::
My baby cooing in his jolly jumper to the left of me. His siblings playing a make-believe game to my right.

Thinking::
How much I adore them.

Seeing::
The remnants of breakfast all around me.

Thinking::
I should really clean that up.

Wearing::
White sweatpants, a yellow tanktop and bare feet.

Thinking::
I wish I could tell you I was in a sleek black power suit with pumps and salon fresh hair.

Smelling::
Nothing! I am suffering from allergies.

Thinking::
I should probably go hank out the ragweed lining our driveway.

Creating::
Two custom Decorative Alphabet Blocks for a grandmother who would like to commemorate her granddaughter's baptism.

Thinking::
I should probably get going on those.

Hoping::
For another day full of God's goodness and grace.

Thinking::
That's always a sure thing.