Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Baby Bag

I have lost count of the number of helpful tidbits and marvelous baby items I have only just discovered-- the fourth time around. I attribute this to the fact that, for the past five years, I have been the only one among my friends having babies. Now all my girlfriends, freshly arrived to motherhood, are a wealth of baby knowledge & paraphenalia. Introducing the Baby Bag. I did without it for three babies, but HOW? I love this thing! It is the baby blanket that can't be kicked off. It also stops Saiah from rolling onto his back and waking himself up. Plus, it makes my baby look like a chubby pillow! Connor gave him a try, but assured me it wasn't as comfortable as it looks, what, with all the squirming and hair pulling and all. So while you've all been enjoying your babies in a sack for ages, I am revelling in the newness of it.