Thursday, February 14, 2008

"My Heart Wanders"


I have plenty of my own hearts to share with you tomorrow, but today I will share someone else's: A truly unique photo project by Pia Bijkerk. I love this kind of thing. When nature offers up odd visual moments. I once found a tiny rock by the river that was shaped like a perfect little teddy bear. I don't know why this pleases me so much, but it does. I think it's because it makes you very aware of what is around you, even if for only a little while, before we continue on in our higher velocity, destination-oriented, wanderings. Here are some of the photos Pia has collected so far:





I decided to send in my own contribution, though very humble. I posted this picture on September's Apple Day post:


I can't wait to see the project finished, with all of it's hearts exposed.