Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Food List 2007

Because I love Christmas
And I love Food
And I love Pictures of food. . .

Here is our home's 2007's HOLIDAY FOOD list:

Bree & Pecan Tarts

Whole Walnuts.
They taste better when you have to work to eat them.

Mulled Apple Cider.
Smells Good. Tastes better.

Bree.
Aidan and I have this as an evening snack all month long.

Tangerines.
Like candy, but seasonal. So I get them by the crate-loads.

White Chocolate & Cranberry Tarts

Sugar Cookies.
Holiday sweets that the kids will go for when the decadence of everything else is lost on them.

Scottish Shortbread.
Long-held family tradition.

Rum & Coconut Truffles

Almond Fudge Truffles

Today's DINNER MENU:

8 lb seasoned Prime Rib Roast
Yorkshire Puddings
With Whipped Horseradish, Potatoes, Squash & Broccoli

Orange Layer Cake with Cream Cheese Icing

***

Yummy time of year. And there's still New Year's!