Friday, October 12, 2007

She sees that her trading is profitable... (Prov. 31)

Sooooo exciting! I just found out I have a table at a Christmas craft fair this year in Almonte. It's just a tiny little venue and I will have to price modestly or I won't attract any buyers, but it's start! I feel so... entrepreneur-ish I wish I could post pictures of the things I'm hoping to sell, but they are going to be Christmas presents this year. Oh--maybe I will anyways:
A more traditional offering: star ornaments made from clay I painted and sealed.


Less traditional ornaments made from bottle caps! I'm calling them Bottle Cap Ladies I think they have so much character, but I think the'd do better in the city. I'm not sure what rural folks will think of them.

Spread the word guys. Maybe you can come visit me at the Almonte Civitan Hall on November 17th.