Thursday, September 27, 2007

Fall flourishes & An upcoming wedding


A vase of flowers, or a potted plant, can transform a house. Since our's is still looking a little rough, I thought I'd give it a cheap and temporary face lift.

Tonight is the night before the morning of my sister's wedding. I have been running through checklists on paper, making sure I have thought of everything we need for tomorrow. The plan is to rehearse this evening, (thus determining whether or not my Lijah will be brave enough to make it down the isle with the rings.) My family will head back home, while I stay the night with my sister, calming her nerves and being as helpful as I can be with my prego brain.

Note: I just fit it my dress. My stomach fills every millimeter of space, the fabric pulled shiny and tight around my middle. I'm hoping to pull off the cute momma look, rather than the waddling penguin look.

Bright and early we will head to the salon. Meanwhile my superhero husband will attempt to rise and shine, and on his lonesome, get our brood fed, watered and out the door to meet us at the church. Please lift up this insanity in your prayers today. I want Kate to have a fantastically bump in the road-free day, or atleast be protected by a false perception that is so.