Thursday, November 06, 2008

::Sugar-Packed::


Another year. Another butterfly. Another fireman. Another bee.
This is the triple-R principle put into practice. You know: Reduce. Reuse. Recycle? It works for us, and will continue to work until the last kid just can't be stuffed into that bee suit!

Thursday night I used my face to run a makeup test for Caelah. She loved it. I was scrawling all over with eyeliner and "painting" it in with blue eye shadow. I saw the cogs turning in her girly mind: I can't wait to try that. {"Caelah, this may be butterfly-pretty. But it is NOT everyday-pretty. Please don't try this before your first job interview."}
I came very close to joining Caelah as a fellow butterfly on the 31st, crazy makeup and all,but decided that wings and face paint are not conducive to domesticity, nor cuddles and baby face nuzzling.





We did something different this year. We joined two other families for a candy party and sleepover. The kid tally was 10. The cute factor was through the roof! A princess, unicorn, butterfly, bumblebee, fireman, knight and Mr. Incredible: "Look at my pipes!"








Sugar-packed good time.