Saturday, August 12, 2006

Thank You

These photos are just a pictoral swatch of the lovely evening that was my birthday party. I wish I had each and every one of you captured on film, but that just isn't so. Memorable tid-bits:
  • Kids everywhere. the way it should be. Running, jumping, giggling... occasionally screaming.
  • Beautiful day. Sunny and crisp.
  • Devoted girls: Karin, Kate and my mom did all the work. They spoiled me with lots of love, babysitting and GOOD food.
  • My traditional birthday meal: Curry and Naan bread. Can't get better than that.
  • Death by two cheesecakes--Praline and Mocha.
  • Open-air movie. Dave and Aidan projected one of my favourite 80's flicks, Crocodile Dundee, onto the wall of the house. We wrapped ourselves in big blankets and watched it under the stars.






Thank You All.