Wednesday, January 12, 2011

::Tea & Reflections::

orning Tea.
A Caelah-Gabriel ritual.
Conferences: Have you ever attended a conference that changed you? Ministered to you? Tell us about it.

The conference that may have changed my life was ::Urbana 2000::

A. It was the first time I was away from Aidan, during our burgeoning romance, and his absence confirmed in me that, yes, I did love him. I remember launching myself into his arms the moment I got home again.

B. It was my first experience of mass worship. And by mass, I mean 30 000 Christians praising God at the top of their lungs. Arms spread. Tears streaming. Body thrumming. And while I knew that there was one part emotionalism, I also discovered the reality and possibility of soul-wrenching worship. Very new.

C. It let to my one and only Missions trip to Africa. The consequences of which have twined deep into my core. I broke, and was broken. Was re-awakened. Renewed. Re-united. Reconciled.

I was changed.