Friday, May 29, 2009

::Gulp::

In exactly two months, Annorah Kate is scheduled to be born.


This news was met with mixed emotions on my part. It's an early surgery date, which I love, as you know. But Norah will be the first of my children to be delivered by someone other than Dr. Lamensa. He will be on vacation--the nerve! I find that I have come to be rather set upon having him deliver my babies. I attribute all my easy recoveries to the skill of this man, rather than the collective circumstances that have made it so, and ultimately the grace of a good God. I've become almost superstitious, and far too sentimental. It's a common procedure. And no incompetent doctor would be allowed past the front doors of the O.R. So, once again, I must put aside my fears and rest.

July 29th @ 10:00 a.m.

Note about the name:
Annorah means Grace in Hebrew.